|Down the Drain|
|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||November 1, 2001|
|Written by||Richard Elliot and Simon Racioppa|
|Directed by||Doug Thoms|
A Day at the Beach
George promises to keep a ring well hidden and safe that Dad plans to give to Mom for their anniversary, but ends up going through the house's drainage system when the ring accidentally falls into the sink drain.
- This is the first episode that George's Zoopercar doesn't appear in but it's mentioned when he says it's in the shop.
- George wears his regular clothes in this episode but not for the whole episode because he wears a suit going down the drain to get Perdita's ring back.
- Becky doesn't appear in this episode but George mentions her in the background at the beginning of the episode when he says she's on vacation.
- The ring keeps changing sizes throughout George's journey through the drain.
- When George closes the mirror door and Mom comes in, it's a crack open. When Mom looks at the mirror, the mirror is completely closed.